Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Don't mess around with unknows. Just buy H&S.

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
Don't mess around with unknows. Just buy H&S.
thats just a opinion^^^^ but hes on track.. get h&s, smarty, or efi live.. or banks or edge if you want to be cheap.. but whatever you do, do a lot of research before you buy.. i mean, we're talking about a $400-$1100 investment here.. and according to price, you really get what you pay for with each..

in all honesty ive had a superchip before.. and it was good to me.. but i havent had one with a deleted truck so i dont know if they are capable and cant really comment on it.. but there IS a reason smarty, h&s, and efi live are the biggest 3 for the 6.7

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only reason I have the cortex is because I had it for my hemi, and kept it.with my cummins, just wondering if it capable of handling the the deletes...

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
No. It can't. That's more than an opinion.

·
Premium Member
2,734 Posts
No. It can't. That's more than an opinion.
well im just saying h&s is a opinion.. i have a smarty and love it.. and smarty and h&s are pretty even in my opinion.. maybe the edge to h&s because of the built in gauges, and transmission tuning if you pay for it.. but then again we could both just bow down to efi live, just like banks and edge do to our tuners haha.. im just letting a new user know there are more options out there

Reactions: Diesel Duner

·
Premium Member
10,267 Posts
The only reason I have the cortex is because I had it for my hemi, and kept it.with my cummins, just wondering if it capable of handling the the deletes...
No sir, the Superchips does not do dpf delete tuning.

James
RSD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts