Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of power do you guys think ill be puttin out ? Will i need to watch for egt's?How much will the superchicps smoke????:w:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Not much at all. Why are you wasting your money on a superchip programmer? Spend it on a quad XZT+ if you want the best bang for your buck. If you want to spend more, buy the adrenaline ;)

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not much at all. Why are you wasting your money on a superchip programmer? Spend it on a quad XZT+ if you want the best bang for your buck. If you want to spend more, buy the adrenaline ;)
Because , i dont need ton's of power , if i wanted a hot rod i'd get one . just wanted a lil boost and to be able to adjust for my tires . And i got a smokin deal on it :peelout

·
Registered
314 Posts
If you got it cheap then that's cool, but there's a reason hardly anybody runs a superchip programmer on these things.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yah got gauges yet? If not the cost of gauges could be the same as if yah got a upperscale program. don't forget the free turbo timer with it.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I recommend not buying a superchip.... I had one on mine and when I would take it off and return everything back to stock.... it would tell me computer that my stock tire height was 40 inches!!!! I ended up selling it and then my speedometer was like 15 mph fast than what I was really going. I ended up having to take it to the dealer to get it re-calibrated.... they barely could even get communications with my computer....they told me that I was going to have to buy a new computer for $2,000!!!! I was pissed, then they finally est. communications and got it re-calibrated for about $60. They told me to stay away from programmers and try to find an inline module or a edge juice or comp or soething like that....that's just my opinion

·
I wanna go fast...
3,471 Posts
I recommend not buying a superchip.... I had one on mine and when I would take it off and return everything back to stock.... it would tell me computer that my stock tire height was 40 inches!!!! I ended up selling it and then my speedometer was like 15 mph fast than what I was really going. I ended up having to take it to the dealer to get it re-calibrated.... they barely could even get communications with my computer....they told me that I was going to have to buy a new computer for $2,000!!!! I was pissed, then they finally est. communications and got it re-calibrated for about $60. They told me to stay away from programmers and try to find an inline module or a edge juice or comp or soething like that....that's just my opinion

I hope this dont happen to me...:CRY:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts