Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ran the superchip programmer in there truck was woundering how it is

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
get the edge juice with attitude. that's all i have to say.

·
Banned
275 Posts
So I am running the Cortex programmer and I like it. It corrected my Speedo, I gained 3mpg's, and its quite a bit quicker now. SO no complaints here...

·
Registered
323 Posts
I like mine, their service has been well above par. I once received a call at 8:30 in the evening from one of their engineers wondering if I had any questions on a previous issue from earlier that day. That's customer service.

·
Registered
838 Posts
it's alright, gained mpg's went into regen more though so it didn't help a lot, have it stacked with mp-8. i'm gonna get rid of it when the smarty comes though. if i had to do it over again, i'd try something different, like edge or BD. but for the money, it's not all bad.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang that sounds good there number r pretty good. I have one in my 04 duramax and I ran a quarter mile in a 14.8 and that's all I have in it. But I want alot of HP

·
Registered
323 Posts
Dang that sounds good there number r pretty good. I have one in my 04 duramax and I ran a quarter mile in a 14.8 and that's all I have in it. But I want alot of HP
343/800 ft lbs on MD1750, if you do a search for threads with my name on them you will find comparative data on each respective tune contained in the Superchips product referenced against stock.

·
Registered
838 Posts
if you are looking for a lot of power, i'd go edge or bd stacked with an mp-8. i've heard of better dyno numbers with those two over the SC. the other two companies i don't believe claim as much power as the SC but i think they actually put out more. someone chime in if i am wrong

·
Where's my sparkplugs????
1,046 Posts
Friends dad ran one in his LMM and he was disgusted with it and took it back. Truck shifted like crap and they didn't believe him until he finally got one of them in the truck. That's all I really know about them and haven't heard of too many people using them on CF on their trucks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i ran a superchips alone in my truck and i ran a 14.5 in the 1/4 mile

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Trucks did a thing on the 6.7 with the edge juice w/attitude, i believe it had about 750 torque and just under 400 hp.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you want the most horses for your dollar buy the SC. I'd have the tbe before I did any modding though - will fill your dpf if not. As best I can tell the SC is by far putting out the most horses and torque. Run the truck in extreme and hold on. You wont be sorry. A buddy has his on extreme (i've toned my back to tow cause I pull with it) and can kick it sideways running 80 down the interstate. Stout - 6speed too. Put it on and drive it.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is the superchip make alot of smoke cuz I'm wanting to run a stack system on my big truck

·
Registered
838 Posts
i'm not making tons of smoke, i suppose if i were to tune the mp-8 off it might more, but these 6.7's just don't roll the coal like the 5.9's.

·
Banned
275 Posts
Mine was starting to roll coal and then I had the recall done on it and it cleaned it right up...I want it back!!!! lol I'll just scrap the DPR and see what happens

·
Registered
721 Posts
I use the edge to clear codes, I like the way the truck runs WAY better with the superchips, the MP-8 is awsome also!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Any Dyno #'s With Ts And Sc. I Have Just Ts Mp-8 And I Had 415hp And Close To 800tq

1 - 18 of 18 Posts