Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've tried to tell him to get the edge w/attitude and TS MP-8. Am I wrong for this? Which one is better?:kill:
chris

·
Registered
838 Posts
I've got the flashpaq, and there really isn't a whole lot wrong with it. Lot's of power, real driveable, good mpg's with the dpf delete. It doesn't have the options of the edge. gotta get guages though if he doesn't go edge. I'm gonna stack all three monday. I don't think he'll go wrong with it. just my $.02

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
Nothing wrong with the Cortex. So many programmers/modules to choose from. Just comes down to personal preference.

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I've got the flashpaq, and there really isn't a whole lot wrong with it. Lot's of power, real driveable, good mpg's with the dpf delete. It doesn't have the options of the edge. gotta get guages though if he doesn't go edge. I'm gonna stack all three monday. I don't think he'll go wrong with it. just my $.02
Let us know how that triple stack works out.:thumbsup

·
Registered
838 Posts
Let us know how that triple stack works out.:thumbsup
if i don't i have the toming option on the edge, i'm gonna try to play around a little with it. little nervous to run to different timing advances...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts