Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, All!
Wanted to ask the community this because I can't seem to find the right wheel Type on Google.
I'm looking for a Super Single rear wheel for my 07 Dually that ISN'T the Big Rig Style. Or At least something smaller than a 19" rim. I don't like the look of 20's on the 3rd Gens.
What will I need to run it? Spacers or a special hub?

Any and all suggestions welcome! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Hey, All!

Wanted to ask the community this because I can't seem to find the right wheel Type on Google.

I'm looking for a Super Single rear wheel for my 07 Dually that ISN'T the Big Rig Style. Or At least something smaller than a 19" rim. I don't like the look of 20's on the 3rd Gens.

What will I need to run it? Spacers or a special hub?

Any and all suggestions welcome! Thank you!

First off you have the wrong name. It’s a wide base tire. An SS is a specific type usually seen on very heavy steer axles. (See Michelin catalog).

I doubt such a tire is made that is appropriate in size or load rating.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First off you have the wrong name. It’s a wide base tire. An SS is a specific type usually seen on very heavy steer axles. (See Michelin catalog).

I doubt such a tire is made that is appropriate in size or load rating.
This is what I'm looking for. Or close to it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not looking for slicks or sand paddles... I just want that wheel and to know if there are other tires for it. I swear I've seen some with some thing resembling an All terrain tire

·
3 footin' through life
12,344 Posts
I've always thought it would look cool too. But you may not be able to find it on a smaller wheel size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts