Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently working on my shopping cart build list and was wondering about the super b s364.5 i have not found alot about it on a 12v. Will be complimented with stage 3 injectors, fass, and a worked ppump. If anyone has an idea on how it will spool, drivability, or if you think i should go bigger on injectors. Any help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
17,230 Posts
Since you are planning on spending money on a FASS pump, refer to injectors as "stage 3" and do not know about 160 pumps it is obvious you haven't read very much of the tons of information that has already been posted. I suggest you do some home work.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Just pick up a box s475/1.32ar. Will work good with some stage 5. Upgrade fuel line to 5/8” and use copper as it will keep the fuel cooler reducing heat soak.

·
The Uppity 12v Admin
8,252 Posts
Be helpful.

@OP, a 64.5 is not a great turbo for a single unless you plan to be in the high 600hp range. "Stage 3" means nothing. If you can't get hole count, size, and spray angle from the vendor, shop somewhere else.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
No idea on what size the injectors are or what he wants to do with the truck or what he expects. Hp or work wise. Hard to offer advice

·
The Uppity 12v Admin
8,252 Posts
Then point that out or save your key presses for another thread. Rookies are not toys to be played with.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Then point that out or save your key presses for another thread. Rookies are not toys to be played with.
I get your point. But we shouldn’t be endorsing lazy questions. I don’t need to point out, to the person asking for advice, that they need to provide what they want to achieve.

That said what I said was a joke, not ignorant. He wasn’t going to rush out and do what I had said. So it wasn’t ‘playin’ with someone.

Also to the op, should put everything in one thread as it all is relevant to the same truck and should work together.

·
The Uppity 12v Admin
8,252 Posts
In fewer keystrokes than your flippant comment consisted of, you could have prompted him to elaborate, clarify, expound, etc. on what he already said. If you're willing to expend more energy making a flippant comment than asking a constructive question, you are playing with him, which is essentially a euphemism for trolling. You have no idea how he interpreted that comment and you have no grounds on which to claim he wasn't going to take it seriously.

The other choice is to simply not respond and move on. Do you have any idea how often I don't respond to "rookie question" threads because I've personally answered the question 500 times and I have better things to do than answer it for the 501st time? The vast majority. I'd say 60-85%.

That's basically all there is to it. Make a better decision next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts