Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently removed my dpf and now I'm looking for a new air filter for my 6.7L, but I would prefer to keep the existing air box. Are there any that will improve airflow that can just be dropped in?

Thanks,

Grey

·
Registered
203 Posts
afe has one I believe

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I have the AFE and saw an imidiate drop in EGT's. I got it from Summit racing for about 75.00

Chris

·
Registered
316 Posts
How's the AFE for filtering? Without getting into a years old debate, I do not care for K&N drop ins. I've been looking at WIX or NAPA Gold but unsure if they make one for the 6.7L.

·
Registered
884 Posts
How's the AFE for filtering? Without getting into a years old back and for argument, I do not care for K&N drop ins. I've been looking at WIX or NAPA Gold but unsure if they make one for the 6.7L.
I ran a second hand aFe on my old 7.3 PSD for over 80k in dirty and dusty conditions without any problems, no telling how many miles it had before I got it. Intake was always spotless even when the filter was dirty. Just clean it and you'll be fine. I was so happy with it I bought another one for my Dodge.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Part number is 31-80102, Summit Racing has them for ~75. I just ordered one myself.

Mike

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,459 Posts
Im running Amsoil nanofiber, myself. Very happy so far.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts