Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw on the beack of an F-350 today :lol3: I cant even stop making fun of him yet !! I'D RATHER BE STROKIN' THAN CUMMIN :rof:rof:rof:rof Who in their right mind would even think about putting that on their truck!!!:lol3:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
What a dork... I wonder what all the people who have no Idea what a diesel engine is think of him

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just saw on the beack of an F-350 today :lol3: I cant even stop making fun of him yet !! I'D RATHER BE STROKIN' THAN CUMMIN :rof:rof:rof:rof Who in their right mind would even think about putting that on their truck!!!:lol3:
"Who in there right mind would even think about putting that on there truck !!! " ?
Someone who buys a ford .:lol3:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Dosen't Ford own cummins though :lol3:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
HAHA, I saw a 2nd gen dually the other day that had a sticker on the rear quarter panel that read " 4X2 ON ROAD" Caught me off guard, I had to do a double take .

·
Registered
53 Posts
Who in their right might would even want to be stroking while they could be Cummin?! :rof:rof:rof
Well, you cant be cummins without a little strokin, but if you stop at the strokin whats the point?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts