Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

2021 DRW CCLB 4X4
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i have read tons of install threads and cant find an answer. I got my raptor and am installing it tomorrow. The only thing i seem to need help with is the fittings on the oem supply and return lines, how do they come off ? I am gonna drop the tank in the morning and need to get em off. Do i just squeeze the 2 little ears in and pull it off or what ? I have a flatbed or i wouldnt be dropping the tank.

· Registered
202 Posts
You need to either drop the tank or remove the deck. As have to get rid of dodge intank fuel pump. I just used to little screw drivers to push the locks in & pull the line off. Somewhere read people have used a zip tie to compress the lock tabs. You should plug off the factory supply line, first blow out the fuel as it will drip for awhile causing a mess. The factory return lines stays in place. I have a Raptor 100 on a 03, so I can answer some ?.

2021 DRW CCLB 4X4
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it dropped and installed today. I figured out the connections when i let the tank down some. I couldnt see them too good because of my flatbed is built so low.

2021 DRW CCLB 4X4
5,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It went pretty good. I left the factory pump in the can and put the drawstraw in the top of the can too. I used a heat gun to bend the straw around the oem pump and p/u lines. It worked pretty dood. I notched the bottom of the straw tube. When i first put the can back in and pushed it down , the straw was a little bit long. It was hitting the bottom when the springs compressed, so i took it out and trimmed @ 1/4 in. off . I also wired it up to the oem pump wire, i think this will be ok since it fired up. I put @ 1/4 tank of fuel in it and it fired up. Im getting ready to go give it a test run now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.