Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get rid of some stuff and I prefer local deals so I'll try it here first. I don't have pics of anything because I am at work but if you want to see something I should be able to get pics up tomorrow on my day off. Prices are OBO within reason, post up or PM with interests.

I have one set of the brushed finish 3rd gen 17" wheels complete with centers that are in perfect shape but I just don't need laying around the garage anymore. $350 for all 4
Stock 3rd gen brake light. Nothing wrong with it, I just replaced it with a smoked one. $20
Cummins floormats, wife bought them for my truck some time ago but I never even put them in, I couldn't see trampling them with mud and crap or covering them up with my 1/2" thick all weather ones. $20
Stock 3rd gen intake horn, nothing wrong with it and not drilled or tapped. $15
Sub box to fit under the passenger rear seat of a 3rd gen quad cab with a JL10w0 sub along with a Logic Soundlabs amp and I'll even throw in whatever speaker/RCA/power cables I have that you want. $250
Engineered Diesel External Wastegate. Bought this for the truck and never even installed it. I am pretty sure that I have everything needed to install it; wastegate head, install pipe, metal gaskets, flange, regulator, press lock fittings, air lines... I am certain that I have well over $700 into this setup, sell for $600 and it is still all brand new/never installed.

Thanks for looking, if I think of more I'll add it.

OH, and local is northeast PA: Wayne/Pike co.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been a busy day so I didn't get any pictures yet. I will work on the other stuff as I get time.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest, the closest I have been "recently" was the E. Stroudsburg area for a gun show about a year ago. I primarily travel Wayne/Pike Co and some of Sussex Co, NJ.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ever get Down towards cabelas or southern pa I'm from around reading.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
As it turns out, there is apossibility that I am doing some traveling later this month and may be in the area of Pottsville. Were you still interested?

Sorry I haven't posted pics of anything else yet, I am hoping to get some free time at home this weekend.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK time to add some of this stuff.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Sorry it ended up being so late but we ended up with dinner company that spent a couple hours at the house and I didn't want to text you at this time of night.

Those pictures are none too friendly in regards to condition, the lighting seems to really bring out every little imperfection, makin my nice wheels look a little homely:confused013: I just pulled them down out of storage, wiped them down quick and that is where they stand now.

Here is on from before I took them off the truck:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts