Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just bought a striker II box for the set-up below (predator is off now & the mileage max is on ) so with the current set-up would i be able to continue to run the mileage max or predator on the tow tune without any worries? How would i go about setting them up (stacking )?

For the guys who are running them what setting have you seen the best MPG`s on? Should i be running a RP gauge w/ this box as well? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I have only had mine on for a week, but its definately noticable power increase, but i didnt buy it for MPG, but it does have any economy setting on it, im stacking it with a smarty, i would try stacking it with the predator first...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK so how do i go about "stacking " it?.. i guess i would need to use one of the Predator stacking tunes.

Come on guys i could use a little help here.

Thanks
Jason

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Sorry i dont know anything about the predator, but you should be able to stack it with just the regular tune on prefator, because the striker only does pressure

·
Buck Ofama
1,343 Posts
I ran the preadator for a while and I was told it added timing and pressure with the regular tunes. You will need to run the stack tunes to be safe.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ran the preadator for a while and I was told it added timing and pressure with the regular tunes. You will need to run the stack tunes to be safe.

really... is this true i had know idea it added pressure....now that i think about it though i guess it makes sense.

·
Buck Ofama
1,343 Posts
The only reason I beleive it is because of the puck tunes. If it didn't you could throw the puck on anytime.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i cant believe this is all i`m getting...... i thought there were more guys running this set-up than this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts