Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 241 Posts

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
can the temp of the auto comfort on be raised for turning on the heated seats and steering wheel, i would like it to come on anything under 50 deg
If we can find the setting, we might be able to do so. The hardest part is finding the specific setting.

Remember everyone, AE took RAM's information and put it into their lingo, so sometimes it matches up exactly and other times not so much.

In just the Body Control Module there is around 25 pages, that each has anywhere from 2-40 different settings buried within.

Reactions: 4x4x4door

·
Registered
108 Posts
If we can find the setting, we might be able to do so. The hardest part is finding the specific setting.

Remember everyone, AE took RAM's information and put it into their lingo, so sometimes it matches up exactly and other times not so much.

In just the Body Control Module there is around 25 pages, that each has anywhere from 2-40 different settings buried within.
well i figured out how to start doing the tpms with the autel again, so someone step up and help me adjust my auto on comfort temps hahahahhaha

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
well i figured out how to start doing the tpms with the autel again, so someone step up and help me adjust my auto on comfort temps hahahahhaha
If only we had the Witech procedure to follow :stirpot: I just sent my notebook and AE device to a guy in TX so I'll look some more as soon as I get it back.

I looked for the fuel tank size for @robroy90 but didn't have any luck there either.

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
@robroy90 and @4x4x4door I found the fuel tank size capacity. You have to enter it in liters not in gallons. I found it in 2 different places. The down fall is which one do you pick??

Edit - I’m out and about running errands with the wife and kids. So it’ll be a good few hours before I’m home I’m sure.

Reactions: 4x4x4door

·
Registered
563 Posts
Aren’t the auto on temps what you last set the automatic thermostat at when you exit the truck?

·
Glad to Be Here
682 Posts
I would like to start this thread on strictly AutoEnginuity information. This thread will discuss options that have been added, can possibly bee added, and how to add specific options.

So far a few things I have been able to add is:

SRT Initial loading page - Photo Below
Heated/Ventilated Seat
Heated Steering Wheel
Fog Lights
Change the country code
LED tail lights

This program is amazing and I honestly don't know how it hasn't had any more attention than it has.

There is more options to add than I can count, I would say well over a thousand.

Please lets keep this thread to helping/how to's for individuals that have the program or would like to purchase the program.

Also I would like to give a huge shout out to @4x4x4door. I purchased this devise from him, and he is also very knowledgeable on it as well.
Exactly what software/hardware did you get? After looking at the AE page, it's not real clear. The scantool, the VSI-J2534 programmer, or something else?

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
Aren’t the auto on temps what you last set the automatic thermostat at when you exit the truck?
He's asking about the auto comfort settings, when the heated seat and steering wheel turn on automatically when you start the truck. I'm not sure of the exact temp, but it's definitely less than 40.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
Exactly what software/hardware did you get? After looking at the AE page, it's not real clear. The scantool, the VSI-J2534 programmer, or something else?
See post #20 and you'll need a laptop or notebook to put it on.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
How's your door panels did you use it to enable to lights?
I did not use this to enable the door panel lights but great question because I have found the option to enable the door panel lights. I have not tried it yet because I ended up wiring them differently.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I was able to activate the lights with AE on my 16. I know people had trouble activating features in that ECU in earlier models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
When scrolling through the options this is under the BCM on my system, not sure if it showed up on your ECU or not?

·
Registered
1,771 Posts

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
$480 +/- . They sure are proud of their products aren’t they.
Yes they are, but on the bright side that is only 5 trips to the dealer if you include taxes and all. This way you will be able to do it all yourself, in your driveway, or even on your buddies truck in his driveway lol. >:)

With that said I do not work for AE at all. Im just trying to look at this tool as a good thing, yes, we can mess some stuff up from time to time, but everything in life takes trial and error.

Reactions: 2012 RAM 3500
41 - 60 of 241 Posts