Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to start this thread on strictly AutoEnginuity information. This thread will discuss options that have been added, can possibly bee added, and how to add specific options.

So far a few things I have been able to add is:

SRT Initial loading page - Photo Below
Heated/Ventilated Seat
Heated Steering Wheel
Fog Lights
Change the country code
LED tail lights

This program is amazing and I honestly don't know how it hasn't had any more attention than it has.

There is more options to add than I can count, I would say well over a thousand.

Please lets keep this thread to helping/how to's for individuals that have the program or would like to purchase the program.

Also I would like to give a huge shout out to @4x4x4door. I purchased this devise from him, and he is also very knowledgeable on it as well.

Attachments

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is a link to their website -
https://www.autoenginuity.com

I would like to add, this program is really powerful. There are very in depth options that you can add or remove, and if done so you can really mess up your truck. So when utilizing the program be very very careful, because if it is messed up too much you would have to have the dealership reprogram the specific module you messed up.

Not to scare anyone away, just being upfront and honest about it all.

Even with that said this tool is great!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Good idea! Been interested for awhile now. Can you also kick it off with some links, basic info, the chrysler module you added, etc.?

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far I haven't change any modules in the truck, just been able to add sales codes. But in the AE software they are not listed as "sales codes" just options and names of the options.

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes this can be used on numerous vehicles. It does not get locked to any specific vehicle.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Can you activate the daytime running lights, change TPMS?

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
You can change the pressure thresholds but you cannot update the RFH (radio frequency hub). The RFH it's an important step to the TPMS adjustment. Without it, the threshold settings will change BUT you'll still get all the warnings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Activate Daytime Running Lights - YES

Change TPMS -
You can update the thresholds, but can not update the RFH.

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
I will add that I've used the software on '10-12 trucks and 13+ trucks up to 2017. The 17's aren't officially supported but enabling the fog lights with high beams and custom tire sizes has worked by telling the software that the truck is a 2016.

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
Does it have the ability to do the transmission learning process for the 68rfe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've not done this but fairly certain that it can

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Does it have the ability to add options that were not available from Chrysler as a factory option for a model year? I would like to add power folding tow mirrors to my 2014 but this was not a factory option until 2015

·
Green Angel
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does it have the ability to add options that were not available from Chrysler as a factory option for a model year? I would like to add power folding tow mirrors to my 2014 but this was not a factory option until 2015
Also a great question - I would have to have a 2014 to try it on.

·
Diesel Filled Veins!
5,401 Posts
1) How about last position Exhaust brake, tow/haul mode and traction control? I hate that these three reset to OFF once key is off!

2) Here's a weird one: if I start my truck and put the ignition push button to RUN, get out with key fob in my pocket and lock doors, I can get into my truck without the FOB and drive it even after truck being locked and "broken into" (window down so I don't have to break the glass). Now I say this because if the alarm is set when you're inside and get out it will alarm, so I think the truck should recognize that the FOB is absent and shut down the truck when the brake is pushed (as in if I left it idling and someone broke in to steal my truck). So can THAT be changed? I imagine not but I have to put it out there.

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
1) How about last position Exhaust brake, tow/haul mode and traction control? I hate that these three reset to OFF once key is off!

2) Here's a weird one: if I start my truck and put the ignition push button to RUN, get out with key fob in my pocket and lock doors, I can get into my truck without the FOB and drive it even after truck being locked and "broken into" (window down so I don't have to break the glass). Now I say this because if the alarm is set when you're inside and get out it will alarm, so I think the truck should recognize that the FOB is absent and shut down the truck when the brake is pushed (as in if I left it idling and someone broke in to steal my truck). So can THAT be changed? I imagine not but I have to put it out there.
I think the reason for this can be explained using this example. I dropped my son off in our 2015 town and country with push start. When he got out of the van at his school 20 mins away a message popped up saying the key for was not present
however I was able to drive it home with the dead battery in the key fob. If not for that feature I would have been left stuck in the parking lot. On the safety side of things I think the engine should shut off after a short period of time as there have been people on the news that died from parking in their garage and forgetting to turn off the engines and the minivan kept on running. I assume the trucks work the same way

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
I'd really be surprised if this is possible. It seems to me that this software lists all the available options for the model year with the ability to enable/disable them.

·
TPMS adjustment guy
1,562 Posts
is this using the enhanced interface?

can you use this on more than one vehicle?
You have to have the ST06 connector and the EI04 (Dodge/Chrysler) expansion pack.

1 - 20 of 241 Posts