Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here we go I turn to y'all for everything else so here's the question I'm looking for a good neurological somewhere in the Tennessee area I know there's a lot of smart people on here sorry for the strange question my grandfather is becoming very forgetful I believe he may have Alzheimer's and I want to get him the best care possible I can search the internet over but someone's personal experience with a doctor is a whole lot better to me and again sorry for the strange question

12 valve or I'm walkin

·
Registered
614 Posts
Alzheimer's isnt all that hard to diagnose. But theres not much you can do. If you or a family member has the time then you could be the best. The house will have to be organized and labeled otherwise you will find coffee grounds in the freezer. In home hospice is another option. Or a retirement home. Unfortunately I dont have names of places. It really depends on how bad it is.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not positive on how bad it is comparatively and not even sure if it is Alzheimer's but he can tell you things that happened 70 years ago but can't remember what happened yesterday or 20 minutes ago at times. he repeats himself a lot and acts sometimes like he has no idea what's going on I just would like to take him to a doctor to be sure that's what it is and not something that can be helped I live with him and my grandmother we do all we can I stay home as much as possible and try to help him remember things but it seems like a losing game sometimes a retirement home isn't an option for me as long as I'm able to handle him thanks for the help man sorry to put this on here but it's really concerning me the man is like my father and I want to get him the best care I can

12 valve or I'm walkin

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info I really appreciate it

12 valve or I'm walkin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts