Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Fill Diesel Only
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple time now I have left my driveway and when stepped on the throttle I get a hestitate then it picks up and goes, then its been good for the day.
so today I have a dump trailer on empty go to town and stop at a light, go to leave and the truck revs and hardly goes, I am rightaway thinking its my trans again, on the second on in 6mons. It get to speed ok. Does this a few times feeling very week at takeoff.
leave the last store I go to and the truck goes but then hits about 2000rpm and has nothing more to offer, foot to the floor no change. (put it in neutral and it reved up) still moves forward so i keep going, my trans temp is at 190 (taken from the line to cooler). then my trans temp light comes on, very wierd as its been hotter then this. I figure whatever I am going home then it seemed to clear up and the trans light went out but now when it locksup in OD seems much softer. Sorry very long post,

when the throttle would not respond I first thought of that as my problem but with the trans acting strange I wonder if it went into limp mode, although I did not have to shut it off to get it straighten out. maybe I have 2 issues happening at once. lack of fuel and the trans

· Fill Diesel Only
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
well no help with that bit can anyone explain these

P0720-LOW OUTPUT SPEED SENSOR RPM, ABOVE 15MPH
P0602-ECM FUELING CALIBRATION ERROR
P2769 which is not on any list here at the moment

also one list says this P0602 Control Module Programming Error/NotProgrammed
so don't know which to believe by doing searches I think this may be the correct one and is there because of programmer, but with the strange throttle issue I have no idea

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.