Cummins Diesel Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Ya, i had the 305 HD and now the 701 HD and my 35's stick out maybe 1" past the fender flares. if i had narrowers tires they prob would be flush with the flares. Just the right amount imo.
What offset and rim size? Don't they offer them in different offsets? Trying to figure out my the wheels I'm going to get. I've been seeing 17" methods on the 19' HDs and I don't know how they fit around brakes also feel like that would be to much sideway with a 35 or 37" tire.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have the same issue on my '15 2500.

Its time for new tires, and I'm going 295/65r20 nitto trail grappler rated at 4080lb each. Figured I'd get new wheels too while I'm at it, found a great deal on some SOTA/BMF REPR 20x10. 400 bucks for the set. Advertised rated at 3600lb but I'm too chicken to put them on with the tongue weight of my 5th wheel and my experience with aftermarket parts.

I look forward to your conclusion OP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Didn't Sota go out of business or something. My problem now is finding a 35 or 37 to mount on a 17 with load capacity for these trucks. If we didn't tow it wouldn't be a issue. I do get why your skeptic about aftermarket wheels with a heavy trailer. Method does make HD wheels.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.