Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know the quickest time for a truck with a stock turbo?

preferably a 24v record, but any times you post up will work. i was just curious to see how fast you could go with it.

nitrous, water/meth, and propane are fair game, but you need the factory charger......:T::T::T:

:thumbsup

·
Registered
35 Posts
My 91 D250 ran a [email protected] with stock turbo,injectors,and trans #2 only

quickest 1st gen with stock turbo

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow, thats pretty good guys. do you think i could pull low 14's with a fass, adrenaline, and good clutch?

maybe later down the add some 100 hp injectors, and water/meth.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
see sig for dyno and ET .

Stock turbo, sticks, and CP3.

Should beat that this weekend also.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just basic pump mods 4 turns on the fuel screw,fuel pin turned 90*and 3200 gs.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I just turned a 12.91 and know I can turn a 12.8 maybe a 12.7.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Your drive pressures have to be insane runnin lean I was contemplating spraying mine back in october with stock turbo and decided i didnt want to scatter mine. I think you pushed yours to the limit with nx.
I do think however I have your stock turbo on #2 alone beat with a 13.309 @102 this was with stock injectors, stock turbo, stock cp3, stock lift pump, stock exhaust not even straight piped, stock intake and stock transmission.

I do however believe the fastest 1/4 mile with a stock turbo dodge was coaltrain over on comp d with a garmon built 12valve ran in the 12.8s on #2 alone.

·
Registered
149 Posts
CREED,

What are your mods?

·
Registered
403 Posts
At that time to run those times was only a smarty with 4.4 beta and a quad x2 pressure stacker that setup ran a 13.309 @102 mph I think it could have been more with the 4.2 beta and a dr. p stage 3.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts