Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just for our 03-4.5 truck with the stock 41 turbo.. Just curious what are the higher hp numbers you guys have seen keeping that little stock turbo.. I'm just trying to see where my truck would compare.. Yea yea I know the dr p box isn't helping and soon will be getting smarty/UDC.. There is a dyno event coming up with a stock class and thinking of trying it out.. just for fun of course cause I know I'm not where I want to be, but I don't think it's too shabby for stock turbo and stock cp3..

Thanks

·
First World Problems!
2,534 Posts
I'm not exactly sure where I am at hp wise but I want more. If I had to guess I would say 400-425 hp. But I could be off.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm with Kracken, if I was guessing I'd say somewhere in the range of 400-450 but that's with an HO. A bigger turbo would be very nice. The 41 is crap in my opinion.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's a dyno event with a stock class turbo class that I would be entering in.. Hence the stock turbo higher hp question.. Yes a 63 will be going on at a later date, with intentions of twins down the road but for now it's stock.. My sig is up to date

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'd say you're up there in the HP for a stock turbo, that's good numbers off of a 41.

Reactions: froot

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
I agree. You are really pushing it with those numbers with a stock 341...

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I made 458/882 with nothing but a smarty on revo sw7 and 60hp nozzles on the ol 341. It was at about 36-37lbs of boost.

Reactions: froot

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.