Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this guy says that my trans needs to be adjusted and there is something on the side of it to adjust and bands inside the pan to adjust. I dont mind paying his low fees but I would like to find some writeups on it if possible. Also will this help it shift out firmer. Its nothing like my strokes stock tranny that is very hard on the shift points. Thats kind of what I want this one to do. Any advice appreciated.

Daniel

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Any advice appreciated. Daniel
1. Search before you ask. There is much written on this forum and others on transmissions like in your 95.
2. Ask only if your search is not fruitful.

It is good that you are trying to understand the inner workings even if you ultimately hire someone else to do the work.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1. Search before you ask. There is much written on this forum and others on transmissions like in your 95.
2. Ask only if your search is not fruitful.

QUOTE]

Any advice is appreciated pertaining to the question at hand. Others please keep your comments to yourself.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
look in the tech section and theres links to the factory tech on adjusting the bands. needs to be done now and then.
Thanks. I didnt know this was a regular maintenance kind of thing. I will look over there.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
people get upset when similar or the same questions are asked repeatedly. New people dont do searches and they need to be reminded that there are other sections on here. Dont take anything to heart on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts