Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm replacing my original shocks with bilstein 4600 .truck is at stock height and plan on keeping it that way .should I replace the steering stabilizer? Would I notice a difference? I notice bilstein doesn't make one for my 2013 so I was thinking fox 2.0 for 139 bucks

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would since you're doing the shocks and will already be down there. Very simple swap too. I just did mine with 5100's all around and am very happy. The stock stabilizer was shot with only 17k miles on it. I can't tell you the 4600 part since I used 5100's but I'm sure there is one. Or just got with a 5100.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
It does appear to be a good time to just swap out all five shocks while you are down there. That is usually how i do it to keep maintenance simple.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would since you're doing the shocks and will already be down there. Very simple swap too. I just did mine with 5100's all around and am very happy. The stock stabilizer was shot with only 17k miles on it. I can't tell you the 4600 part since I used 5100's but I'm sure there is one. Or just got with a 5100.
I just called bilstein and she said they don't make a stabilizer for my 2013

1 - 6 of 6 Posts