Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am still battling mine too, I need to take it in to have an alignment again, everything was within book specs but after reading on here and talking to Carli and whats on Thuren page the book and what works are 2 different things https://www.thurenfabrication.com/tech/alignment-and-handling.html

May want to find out what specs they are setting it too.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yeah my truck does the same thing. Replace OEM ball joints with Dynatrac's, new sway bar end links, and N49 recall. I have a low speed front end clunk and the truck is quite the handful on the highway. Seems like it is all over the road. Just put the truck up for sale. I'm getting tired of it..
I am in the same boat, carli ball joints new sway bar and trac bar new wheel bearings and seems like the steering was better before all this was replaced, and I have had it aligned, i just need to mess it when I get time. feels like I have to constantly steer back and forth from left to right to go straight.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Love them, once you get then on you realize how harsh the rear is lol. Waiting to get the airbags and spring mod done sometime

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.