Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

· Registered
14,024 Posts
There's plenty of semi auto's out there for every citizen here. I don't see the need for more.
Frog in a pot of water friend.

They may not be chipping away at something you enjoy / care about, but soon enough they will be chipping away at something you care about. I am sure you will want our support to see that they don't have the right, according to the consitution, to steal your liberty.

"Land of the Free *^#"

* unless x situtation
^ unless y situtation
# unless z situtation

Just understand that people think they know what is best for you and people will continue to try and grasp at things they dont think you need until the end of time.

· Registered
14,945 Posts
There's plenty of semi auto's out there for every citizen here. I don't see the need for more.
There's plenty of cars and trucks for every citizen too, but no one cares if you get a new one or own many...even though way more people are killed every year by vehicles than they are guns.

Also, the 2nd Amendment doesnt say "shall not be infringed...until someone see's the need to change it."

· Registered
878 Posts
Who are you to represent the citizens of this nation? What qualifications and data do you have to support this opinion? Have you ever studied forms of oppression in history?

You make it very hard to play nice when you are trying to make decisions for me.

· Registered
445 Posts
Breaking News…diesel trucks are next!

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
That's like saying there are plenty of computers, phones, televisions, houses, buildings, vehicles, clothing, etc. When you limit something to what's already out there and outlaw their production, sale, transfer, or where you can use them....especially when it's someones constitutional right you are treading on, you take away future generations rights, and you increase governments invasion of privacy and pave the way for a dictatorship and police state.

You also missed the point the law they propose will make selling/transferring existing semi-automatic rifles illegal as well...so those that own them can't sell them or give them to anyone else. Not even their children when they come of age unless the original owner dies and passes it on to a descendant in their will. Those that want them and don't already have them will have absolutely no way of acquiring them new or used.

Reactions: Russ Roth

· Registered
66 Posts
California IS bad....... and the bailer's (migrant Cali's) moving to AZ are just bringing their "that's not how
we did it in Cali" expectations.... Case in fact, Wickenburg, AZ....... Not all Cali migrants are welcomed
with open arms......

Reactions: walterjn

· Registered
5,245 Posts
I'm not sure what ruined my evening more, reading that WA is going communist, or the realization that this country is going full retard.

See Below

Breaking News…diesel trucks are next!
See Below.....

And now we know why California is banning all trucks before 2007. If you can't retrofit it with emissions equipment then your screwed. It maybe commercial now, but it will eventually also effect the average Joe too.

Reactions: Electrojake

· Registered
1 Posts
Lurking reader here. Beware 'red flag laws', already here in sanctuary Md., coming soon to a statist near you. Basically, ANYONE can call authorities to say you are potentially ill mannered to own a firearm, and , voila! your 2A is gone quicker than you can say "new world order". enacted in October 2018, they've already raided and murdered one guy who refused to give up his arms to the Jackboots. Shot in cold blood, INSIDE HIS HOME. We are at a very perilous precipice here, folks

· Registered
9,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
They're already trying to push one of those through too.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.