Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I installed Herculiner black bedliner, 3 coats in the bed...looks very nice!

Tonight i will be installed 4" turbo back straight exhaust, and S & D Cold air intake kit.

I might remove the silencer ring also, We'll see.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the only thing I can do now is slide the plate all the way forward...stock tranny....:confused013:

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got done putting on my 4" straight pipe exhaust...and all i can say is wow! It sounds bad ! Very nice sound inside, and mean sounding outside when revving. I also installed the s & d cold air intake kit. It whirrs loduly under acceleration, and sounds very nice. I think i want a little more turbo whistle instead of sucking noise, but I was afraid to remove the silencer ring.

· Registered
859 Posts
i hope your not done lol still got injectors,turbos,pumps,lift pumps,and whatever you can inmagine

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How much louder will it be with no silencer ring?

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I now have done 4" exhaust straight pipe back... cold air intake kit.....and removed the silencer ring. god damn does it sound good. i just ordered a #100 plate and then i think i will be done for quite a while until trans upgrades

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.