Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

stacks

1275 Views 15 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Az2500HD
anyone know of any body in the phoenix, surprise, peoria, buckeye, glendale area that does stack installs, im looking to get a single stack put on my truck.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Cowgirls are from Venus
1,754 Posts
anyone know of any body in the phoenix, surprise, peoria, buckeye, glendale area that does stack installs, im looking to get a single stack put on my truck.
You should see if any of the guys on here would be interested in a wrenchin' party for that - you'll probably get a few takers :thumbsup:

· Banned
469 Posts
I know a guy.
480 221 3384 his name is chris rolllins. He does installs of his stacks, bumpers, and mud flaps.
Great guy.
He's over in mesa.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the only problem i have with doin it myself is the DPF is in the way, and i dont feel like deleting that just yet. but if someone has done one with the DPF Id let them do it instead of me. I tried having my normal exhaust guy do it but his employees "didnt want to do it". and that was their exact words for not wanting to do it.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah dude i had sent you an email the other day. I also have a friend with a bully dog programmer for your truck if your interested i emailed you about it also

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also i found out i might be able to fabricate my own single stack kit if i can find some one with a 4in. pipe bent in a 90 deg. angle or connect two 45 deg. for the air flow. because i just seen that my DPF pipe ends underneath the front of my bed where my muffler delete pipe begins.

· Registered
428 Posts
You can probably goto freight liner and get the right sized pipe you need with the bends already in them. Question, are you still running your cat? Because if not couldnt you just move the DPF up closer to the motor? Thats as long as the cat is gone. Other wise I dont know man..

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can probably goto freight liner and get the right sized pipe you need with the bends already in them. Question, are you still running your cat? Because if not couldnt you just move the DPF up closer to the motor? Thats as long as the cat is gone. Other wise I dont know man..
on the DPF'd trucks the cat is in the down pipe, and there are two filters for the DPF in the mid pipe.

· Registered
428 Posts
Ohhhh well here you go sell that and get a 5.9L haha, wouldnt have to mess with it then.
Well good luck on finding someone do to if for you. Looks like a couple of people have thrown up some good suggestions.

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha i dont think so. but ya i gotta go down to freightliner and see if one of the techs will do it there or on the side.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.