Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab and Im wanting to put some of the new Grand Rock Aussie stacks on it. If anyone has stacks on their truck(no matter what kind or brand), tell me how it sounds in the cab? I also have chopped the cat and muffler off, so I have that loud drone sound that a Cummins makes. If you can give me some input on how yours sound, it would help me out with my decision.....Thanks

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
with my single stack i couldnt really talk to anyone on the interstate and going up hills was just all drone... it sounded cool outside :woot::lol3:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Extremely loud with straight pipe. I put a MBRP muffler on with mine and it helped alot. The sound is good and the drone isnt too bad on the interstate. Still has some drone at certain speeds. But I have the auto trans.

·
Registered
306 Posts
mines not too bad although my dad says he can here me cummin from about 4mi away

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I have mine straight piped...If your goal is to get your gf or wife to stop talking, then go for it. Its basically impossible to have a conversation when your getting up to speed. Crusing isnt too bad...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts