Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought an mp-8.... i heard it stacks very well with the juice.,.. im sure its not going to help my tranny any tho.... anyone run this set-up? Whats the best settings on the two for mileage? also... kind of irrelevant, but how much does this combo smoke?

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
bought an mp-8.... i heard it stacks very well with the juice.,.. im sure its not going to help my tranny any tho.... anyone run this set-up? Whats the best settings on the two for mileage? also... kind of irrelevant, but how much does this combo smoke?
Woah how did I miss this one..anyways Yeah I run the ramifier/edge stack. The ramifier is the old MP8 when it was just a dodge thing. The pressure box adds a nice bottom end to my juice and it really helped with the fuel economy if I can stay out of it. I don't stomp on it too much but overall I must say my stock 48re is hanging on fairly well. So far I have had my edge on 3 and been getting the best mileage I have ever gotten since I purchased the truck:thumbsup

Oh yeah it will smoke pretty darn hard if you turn it up to 5/5 and stomp on it. If you turn the low boost fueling down to 1, it hardly smoke at all

·
Free parts distributor
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
osunds like it will be fun.... just need a tranny now... i wonder if these guys finance?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts