Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an Xzillaraider and was thinking well, wanting an adrenaline. But, I was also thinking about finding something to stack with it so i can keep it instead of just taking it out and selling it for half what I paid for it. I was searching the site and it looks like if it is possible the TSTPM3 would be a great stack for good HP gains through all the RPMs. I would like to find something like this that would be good power throughout the entire RPM range since the Quad is mostly a lower RPM power adder... any ideas? thanx in advance!

·
Registered
98 Posts
get a xzt+ or ez, i personally like the ez it fuels harder lower then the xzillaraider fuels hard on top! it sure is smokey! xzt+ just didnt stack as good, tried a bunch of tunes....no bueno

·
Registered
790 Posts
Mine ran really well with the ez. Would've been an animal with sticks and turbo. Next time will be a smarty though.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got an XZT+ to stack with my Xzillaraider. You cant stack the TST PM box because it is a wire tap box just like your Xzillaraider. When I had my Xzillaraider box with no timing box stacked to it, it pulled REALLY hard on the top end but was really lacking in the low end. The XZT+ took care of that.
Tommy

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, thanx guys. i wasnt sure if it was a wire tap box. im gonna keep my eye open for an EZ i think. The thing is, i already got so much low end between having 4.10s, the injectors and the quad (for me it is all bottom end, thats wierd). I get trucks come up next to me all the time on the highway and i cant do nothing cuz if i put it down at 60+ i only goto MAYBE 90-95 and gettin there takes forever, i kind of want something that will help with that.. especially since at that speed its only one gear...lol overdrive.Just something i have been thinking about.. thanx again guys

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,698 Posts
I would run an XZT+ due to all the nice features it has (warm up, cold engine protection, usb updates for tunes) I had that stack before I got the Adrenaline and WOW. If it were easy to find the plain xzillaradiers I'd go with that stack again, and get a smarty!

·
Registered
790 Posts
I would run an XZT+ due to all the nice features it has (warm up, cold engine protection, usb updates for tunes) I had that stack before I got the Adrenaline and WOW. If it were easy to find the plain xzillaradiers I'd go with that stack again, and get a smarty!
How would you compare the performance differences between the stack you had and the Adrenaline?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I would run an XZT+ due to all the nice features it has (warm up, cold engine protection, usb updates for tunes)
I run this stack and it has plenty of bottom end already. But i agree with patracy the xzt+ is a very nice box due to all its features and ability to load different tunes

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,698 Posts
How would you compare the performance differences between the stack you had and the Adrenaline?
Quad stated to me that it would only net about 150hp. But power wise it seems close. But the flexibility was a lot better. (Want just timing? Want just fuel? Want both? Want a lot of fuel and a little timing? It'll do it.) I think if I had it all over to do again, I would have kept the stack. Then bought a commander to back down the xzillaraider. Then let the XZT+ run free.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright, well, its definetly all something to consider, i think i would like to find one used, so it would probably be whichever one i found the cheapest first u know.. Hey, patracy, how in the world do u handle ur EGTs with that much fuel and a 3" exhaust? what in the world is that like?

·
DieselAutoPower.com
6,698 Posts
3" exhaust isn't the limitation, it's the CFM of the HX35. That'll be sorted with a HE351 (3rd gen turbo) and later a VT50 in tandem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.