Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any information on stacking smarty with banks sixgun w/speed loader? also what smarty program would be best to run while stacking the two?

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
does anyone have any information on stacking smarty with banks sixgun w/speed loader? also what smarty program would be best to run while stacking the two?
I would run the smarty tunes w/o advanced timing for the sack of the head gasket.

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
I don't know...that's why I ask...programming is what I THOUGHT the "speed loader" part is...????

Banks makes things so complicated/confusing...

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Six-Gun is a fully engineered diesel tuner with an unmatched combination of power, safety and versatility.
The "tuner" part is what has me confused...

If it is a module/chip, then you would have to run smarty on evens since it does timing. FWIW, it doesn't do duration but does do pressure...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Really? I though it was another box you could stack on the 6 gun....
The speed loader is just an adjustable level "7".

I have seen a bit on this and it seems that guys like to run the even # settings on the smarty and the banks on level 3. I am interested in how you actually "stack them" ie. The smarty between the banks and oem or after the banks etc.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Smarty and Banks will stack fine... But if you turn Banks past level 3, then Smarty should be on even numbers. With Smarty Revo, and the ability to turn up pressure by itself, no need for Banks at all... not enough extra to offer. And you won't have those darned Banks safties constantly defueling on you...

You know the Banks drill... more than 5% tranny slippage= defuel; 1350* egt = defuel; 42psi of boost = defuel; put truck in gear = defuel; put key in ignition = defuel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts