Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a banks six-gun on my truck right now with 5" turbo back exhaust, intake, and gauges. can i stack another programmer such as an edge w/attitude or superchips on top of the banks? ill probably go with the superchips b/c im getting ready to put 35's on so i wanna be able to adjust my speedo. any other upgrades i will need to make if i can stack them? besides transmission parts. :lol3:

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
No, you can only stack a pressure box like the Edge EZ, Predator Power Puck, MP-8 or "stacker tuned" Quad products...

My suggestion...throw the Banks out and get a Smarty. It'll adjust tires and add more power then the Banks stacked with a pressure box...

·
Registered
194 Posts
since the banks is a tuner you can put a programmer on it as well. i have an Edge Juice and a Bully Dog Triple Dog and they work well.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
i have a banks six-gun on my truck right now with 5" turbo back exhaust, intake, and gauges. can i stack another programmer such as an edge w/attitude or superchips on top of the banks? ill probably go with the superchips b/c im getting ready to put 35's on so i wanna be able to adjust my speedo. any other upgrades i will need to make if i can stack them? besides transmission parts. :lol3:
What year is your truck? 04.5+ the edge/TS stack is pretty good. A smarty with a pressure box is another very good stack

since the banks is a tuner you can put a programmer on it as well. i have an Edge Juice and a Bully Dog Triple Dog and they work well.
I would be careful cause that is a lot of timing.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yea, forgot to add the truck is an 03.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so being that the banks is a tuner, and the superchips is a programmer, this will work? i know where the superchips is at a good deal is my main reason for it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
GLEN2504 I spoke to guy on here. he was running a smarty with his 6gun and having real good luck. do a thread search you will find it. good luck

·
Registered
167 Posts
gecoveyc was his call name real nice guy:thumbsup

·
4,676 Posts
hey i was wondering about my flashpac and my power puck together, can i run them both? i have both but i only run the flashpac but how bout using those 2, has anyone ran them together. Oh and i tow heavy and often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts