Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like it says, can you stack them? If so, would it provide any advantage? The reason I'm asking, is since I'm selling my bike next week, I'm planning on buying the Edge Comp, and since the Smarty was a little bit out of my price range, was looking at the Diablo Power pucks. anyone know about this? Any advantages, or disadvantages of the setup if it's possible?
I think both boxes do fueling and timing, so would that become an issue, or would the stack still work?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Wont work for the reasons you mentioned. If youre gonna stack use a smarty and you wont regret it. Otherwise the old xzt boxes will work that do fueling only. Not really worth it though IMO.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's what I was thinking, but I just wanted to verify with someone else who knew for sure...oh well, I'll just stick with the Edge Comp, and then use the rest to find something else to add to the truck...

·
Future Fly Boy!
2,197 Posts
That's what I was thinking, but I just wanted to verify with someone else who knew for sure...oh well, I'll just stick with the Edge Comp, and then use the rest to find something else to add to the truck...
there is always something else you can add to your truck...:cheeky004:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know about the smarty, but just won't have the money for it...I'm getting the Comp for sure though, and was kinda looking around for some used injectors, seeing if I could maybe afford some of those too...I don't want to go to rediculously large, seeing as how I'm still running the stock turbo, but my fuel will be good, with the AD 150, and the clutch will be a Con FE stage 1 single disk, so that'll hold for a while. just tossing some stuff around.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
smart man go with smarty :party018:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts