Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok does anybody have the stack coming out of the hood? if so please post pictures of it!!! I'm really thinking about it

also post up what you think about it, pros and cons:thumbsup

THANKS GUYS!!!

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts

Love it!! I drive it everday and its a blast. It gets kinda technical when you try and figure out if it is legal or not. If a cop wants to find a way to give you a ticket they probably can. It definitly draws attention. I know in TX you might can get away with it for a little while, but other states are much more strict.

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
Oh yeah and it was a lot of work, so if you arent planning on you and your buddies doin it yourself its probably gonna cost you quite a bit to fabricate everything.

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
stevo your link doesnt work, and by not mine you mean it wasnt very much work?

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
So is it legal for you as a daily driver in AL stevo??

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ment is another one I saw posted on .com. I'm trying to get the link to work, i'm not sure if its legal or not in AL, i'm still new to the diesel scene.

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
I ment is another one I saw posted on .com. I'm trying to get the link to work, i'm not sure if its legal or not in AL, i'm still new to the diesel scene.
Posted at where.com? Everyone tells me there is truck that looks JUST like mine but they can never remember what site so I am curious. The link works perfect now. Thanks. I need to make a video of mine.

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
So you dont have a flapper huh? You dont worry about water and leaves and all kinds of stuff gettin in there? Too bad you live so far away, it would be sooo fun to race!

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
Stevo, did you do the fab and install yourself or have it done somewhere?

·
Registered
12 Posts
It is not mine, just one that I saw online. For some reason it deletes the website when I go to post. Its on diesel bombers forum.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i want to find out if hood stacks are legal in Canada becuase there awsome that 96 looks awsome *****.... girls and diesels are sexi..

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
i want to find out if hood stacks are legal in Canada becuase there awsome that 96 looks awsome *****.... girls and diesels are sexi..
:lol3:
Thanks. Well Im not sure on Canada laws. I cant even get someone in my own state to give me a straight answer. To be honest Im not sure the police really even know. And Stevo, the forum deletes words that it doesnt like such as potty words which is stupid so thats probably what happened. Ill try and find the site. Thanks. Sam

·
Registered
353 Posts
*****, very nice truck you have there, it was my favorite at port A over spring break, i liked the coal rolling out from the hood.

·
Rockin' the Hoodstack
560 Posts
So you came down to Port A huh? My husband grew up there so we always go for spring break. Its fun to see all the trucks. We put the stack on that weekend so we could cruise for spring break. Glad it was your favorite. Thanks!

·
Registered
861 Posts
i wouldnt even try to do it in jersey. apparently stacks arent legal but eh thats why u know people i guess. if anyone from jersey knows otherwise please let me know the laws

·
Registered
40 Posts
How do you open the hood? is the stack raise up with the stack?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts