Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running stacks on 6.7? If so what brand or do I just buy one for the 5.9?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I know there is two guys for sure running them you will have to search, wish I could tell you for sure. I know one guy has a video of his truck hauling A$$ with stacks its in the showtime link? maybe I think thats what its called

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I just got my set. Ordered them from Wally at FTEDiesel here on the forums. The set is a standard 5.9 kit and you will have to add a sensor bung to the elbow because it will be cut off on the old delete pipe. When i do my install i will take some pictures of the process.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info I just recieved stimulus check time for the exhaust to fall off.

·
Premium Member
5,814 Posts
I just got my set. Ordered them from Wally at FTEDiesel here on the forums. The set is a standard 5.9 kit and you will have to add a sensor bung to the elbow because it will be cut off on the old delete pipe. When i do my install i will take some pictures of the process.
Thanks for the plug Chris :thumbsup

·
Registered
681 Posts
look up my vids on youtube search for 6.7 w/7" stacks ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts