Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive converted a 4wd srw to a drw wat do you have to do on the front of 2wd srw in order to put the daully whell on it. how much wider is the drw dana 80 than the srw dana 70
_

·
Diesel Filled Veins!
5,375 Posts
Not sure about the rear axle measurements, but google can be your friend there. As for the front, there are wheel spacers that bolt up to the hub assembly so the dually wheels fit the front. Sometimes those spacers are for sale in the Classifieds section of this forum.

·
Diesel-less
4,238 Posts
If you aren't running wide off road tires then you'll only need 2"spacers to properly fit the inner tire without hitting the leaf springs or caliper. Between the wheel spacer width will be determined by which tire size you have.

The front uses bolt on adapters.

Sent while probably not paying attention to something I should be.

Reactions: Quest

·
Registered
781 Posts
ive converted a 4wd srw to a drw wat do you have to do on the front of 2wd srw in order to put the daully whell on it. how much wider is the drw dana 80 than the srw dana 70
_
did you use any spacers on the rear end?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'm going the other way. Drw to srw. If you need anything let me know. The rear spacer is from what I'm told pressed on. Does anyone know if they can be removed from one axle and reinstalled on another, or does the press process make them somewhat permanent? At this point I'm planning to add spacers to the front to get a closer to equal track width, and find some srw wheels.

Best of luck to you!

Mike

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts