Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

SRT-10 hoods may be showing up...keep your eyes open

2389 21
I just bought a SRT-10 hood for 300 bucks. The guy I got it from belongs to a SRT-10 club and they just got some custom fiberglass hoods made for themselves. He says that a bunch of guys in the club are going to get some and they should be selling their hoods off too.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
229 Posts
I'd be cool with bein able to pick one of these up. If you have any other information as to who to contact would be great. Thanks.

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think he means the guys in the club got custom glass hoods, so they'll be selling their SRT hoods.
Thats a big 10-4. The guy I got mine from is a memeber of
Viper Truck Club of America They had a custom glass hood made and that is why he sold me his. He said that he is sure some of the other guys who buy the glass hood would sell their steel hoods. thats what i got.

· Registered
523 Posts
Holy crap that is wicked lookin. I almost want that hood instead of the metal SRT hood

· Premium Member
158 Posts
Count me in for one of the steel ones. fordassassin let me know if you go to pick one up I will pitch in for gas.

· Registered
4,129 Posts
Count me in for one of the steel ones. fordassassin let me know if you go to pick one up I will pitch in for gas.
I found 2 hoods. I think I am going to go pick them up dude. He said he needs $400 for each one. But that still isn't bad. And then when I go to Fallon or Redding event in the next 2 weeks. I can drop it off to you. I think they are red. But I got to call and make sure. I am on that Viper site since I got a viper haha.

That new ROZ hood and Venom hood looks pretty clean. Its only $635 and $1300 in Carbon Fiber. But $200 to ship across the U.S.

· Premium Member
158 Posts
Thats not a bad deal but the $300 was a little more appitizing. I real broke now after buying those twins but let me think about it. Are they in real good shape ? Striaght ?

· Registered
1,964 Posts
Holy crap that is wicked lookin. I almost want that hood instead of the metal SRT hood
Suncoast makes a similar hood called the Extractor. It's a functional ram air hood, but it costs about a grand.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.