Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a trip to SCOR? I'm thinking about heading up the first weekend in December... or I could move the date :confused013:

I'd like to go sometime next month though.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Let me see what the financial situation looks like and I might be up for one. I'm thinking the weekend after Christmas though because I have the cruise on the 12th and the Lubbock trip on the 18th. I kinda want to wait til all my proects are done. Let me know what you think.

·
Texas
106 Posts
I am down for going but I dont get back from Iraq till Feb

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,684 Posts
if anyone is down for a trip to brazos offroad park out by college station,
my offroad buddies and i are making a trip dec 5...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Do they allow ATVs?

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mission Statement

The Site said:
Brazos Valley Off Road Ranch is open to clubs or groups only by appointment.
From the pics it looks like fun. Would y'all wanna try a place where we can do a weekend trip? Show up friday night, camp, go wheeling saturday, and leave sunday?

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,684 Posts
my offroad group goes to hidden falls in marble falls
quite often, if anyone ever wants to bring the
rig out, shoot me a pm !

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok so let's decide on a place to go for the weekend after Christmas (if everyone wants that weekend).

·
Registered
500 Posts
Pick A place I'll try to go!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys, Might want to find out when they close for good. They sold the land to the state for the HWY 99 extension. They were looking at some land in huntsville to move the park up there.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I've been hearing from a lot of people that they will be closing in January? So where does that leave us with parks... y'all choose a park and depending on where it is, I might just have to haul my Hemi out there.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey guys, Might want to find out when they close for good. They sold the land to the state for the HWY 99 extension. They were looking at some land in huntsville to move the park up there.
I heard that when the new year gets here there will be no more spring creek :shock:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yeah I've been hearing from a lot of people that they will be closing in January? So where does that leave us with parks... y'all choose a park and depending on where it is, I might just have to haul my Hemi out there.
General Sam's in Huntsville is a decent park but if you don't mind the drive... Alto is bad :butt:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts