Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best spray in bed liner? Has anyone done DIY bed liner? If so, what did you use?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've always had mine done at a local shop and have used Line-X and Rhino Linings on 4 different trucks.

They both wore well and I had no issues with either brand except the Line-X seemed a bit slippy compared to the Rhino.

The biggest difference that I've seen with spray on linings is not in the product mixture as much as it is in the expertise of the guys who prep the bed, mask, tape and apply the lining.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Armaguard is the best, followed by line-x platinum. Professional ones are in another league vs the diy counterparts.

If going diy, make sure you go with a 2 component one. Raptor liner is my favourite for diy. Gator Guard 2 is an alright product as well but not as durable as raptor but offers more grip without adding sand.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks y’all! I found a shop in Dallas having a sale for $300 but it was US liners brand and I’ve never heard of it. Local line x shop said $600. I do plan on keeping the truck until it ain’t goin to run anymore so I might as well get the good kind I guess

1 - 4 of 4 Posts