Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have the regular chrome bumpers and i hate them. I would like to get different bumpers. I can get a sport grille pretty cheap painted from a friend. How much would both front and rear sport bumpers cost painted? Or i was gona get a Alien patrol lunar X bumper. Which would be the best route and the cheapest. If i got the lunar X i was gona paint it to match my truck.
Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
remember, extra weight over the front end from aftermarket steel bumpers means faster front end wear... but the do look awsome...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the lunar x is made of aluminum. But im not sure

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Alien Patrol

Our products are all made from A36 P&O mild steel. The Lunar ZX bumper is 185 lbs.

Thank you,
Jim Terry
Owner
Alien Patrol
775 224 1122

·
Registered
10 Posts
Jim, have time to post here but not respond to my emails, phone calls or PMs huh? Tell ya what, maybe you should quit shifting from one forum to the next to pimp your stuff only to screw them over. I tried and tried to trust you, not anymore. More and more members from places I tried to tell people you were a good guy trying are now complaining about not getting product for months on end if at all. Also found out that the Shreiff made a little visit to you with orders to cut checks to a few people that have had enough with you......

I tried to trust you, and even pushed your damn product... thanks alot for making me look like an idiot.

Get your shiat striaght Jim....

·
Registered
625 Posts
im confused about alphas remarks..... really confused

·
I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,728 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Do a google search and make your own decision before purchasing from any vendor.

Jim -- I also have defended you some and given you the benefit of doubt... The shear simple fact you can post here and ignore so many other posts and requests from you on different forums tells me all I need to know about you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts