Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buddy of mine has a set of 60/40 split rear seats, he put them in his 16 to replace the one piece bench he had in his tradesmen and removed them before he sold the truck. Anyone local have interest in them? They are the black with the goldish center sections like most cloth mid level trucks had. If someone has interest I can get you in touch with him, I think he is asking $400, no rips tears or damage

· Registered
1,812 Posts
If they were leather and heated I'd be on them. That's the last piece I need to complete the center console swap I did a few years ago.

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, i imaging they will be more targeted to some one with a tradesmen looking to go from the one piece rear to a two piece

I'll sell you my rear seats, they are heated. And they'll come with the rest of the truck at $80k.... although the way inflation is it might be 90k by next week. Lol

2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
18,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cuz i'm a pack rat and occasionally sell stuff It's OK to be jealous, If @gsbrockman were to do a west coast run with the trailers i could throw them in his truck for you if you can convince him to do make the stops....but i don't think he usually goes this far west and north at the same time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.