Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got a price of that kit?

or a site that sells them?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Try going here...
Spirson Off-Road

they seem to fall in line with the Carli and the Kore gear on price saw a place online (prolineaccessories,.com) with a starting price of 7k for the 6-8" rise. On par I guess for the equipment that comes with it. Wish I could see if that is true.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
that sounds about right^^^

keep in mind that all of their compnents are King which as most of you know is very high quality

their kits dont have as much travel as the other hegh end brands do but i hear they ride like a dream

·
Registered
35 Posts
if you contact Luke right now at Spirson's he will give you a hell of a deal, the fully loaded 8" kit normally runs $9,000 thats with everything and no spacers, all king components too and he says it will clear 40s, but will not flex they same as if you had 38s

he gave me a deal on my kit shipped to my door at $6,000

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
6k for the 8 inch system? did you have to modify any driveline components? brake lines, drive shafts?can i just bolt it on and run the stockers after the lift?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well if its in all honesty that low im pretty settled on the idea of running this lift :DDD

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
i tihnk i was the one that influenced that decision when i posted up that url while back:lol3:

but dont forget to fator in install, tires, and wheels..for that 8", some 38 will fir nicely

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i emailed him and i also said i heard it from you :p if that will help anything........hopefully i can get that for 6k........... then i can slap some xd diesels and some 40 toyos :D maybe regear?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
40x15.5r22 toyos would be sweeeet on the 22x11 diesels

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
luke emailed me back and 6k to my door ........... should i pull the trigger and down 10k ? lift 6k , install 1k , tires 2k, 2k for rims........2k for regearing....13k.....nvm......well i might run the lift with stock tires and rims for quite some time lol :p

·
Registered
603 Posts
You guys are all crazy! :lol3: I have trouble putting down $7 for the Guacamole burger meal at Carls Jr! I wish I had that kind of money to throw around.

·
Registered
419 Posts
thats one hell of an investment but if i had the cheese to sling around i would go for it.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
thats for everything they show in the pics on their site

theres no way that a regear costs 2k

its like...500 for gears and maybe another 500 for install

but ii say GO FOR ITTT!!!!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
thats for everything they show in the pics on their site

theres no way that a regear costs 2k

its like...500 for gears and maybe another 500 for install

but ii say GO FOR ITTT!!!!!!

Gears for the AAM axles are roughly $350 per set. If you have many miles you're going to want an install kit that runs another $200. So parts alone will run $1000 for a 4x4. Labor for the install isn't cheap. The going rate around here when I had a truck done a couple years ago was $350 per axle. So $2000 for a 4x4 is a good estimate.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i got quoted on gears 1200$ for 4.88s installed might get air lockers while there in that part....... no air bump stops .......but king coilovers for sure tho....... install about 1000$ roughly .........

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
would a road armor bumper rake my truck........like sag the front end? is rather have my front end up then down......... i love the cali look :D

1 - 20 of 47 Posts