·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i get my truck to go faster than 110

·
Registered
203 Posts
Get a programmer that fuels past stock defueling settings.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
how can i get my truck to go faster than 110
get a smarty. or a redline fms.. I believe they eliminate top speed.

Why do you want to go over 110 with an 8000lb truck?! Drag racing?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hell yeah tired of cars passing me after that and i have a smarty but it still doesnt go faster than 110 and i have a edge comp

·
Registered
819 Posts
Fill out your sig and tell us more about your truck that way we know which direction to lead you.:thumbsup: For all we know you trying to go 110 mph in a dump truck.:hehe:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am new to this forum i really dunno how to fill out my sig or upload a pic

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
usa gear double over drive...bigger tires....4k quad tune would be you 150mph

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was running the revo tune it got me to like 115 that was all she could do truck doesnt run good on them tunes for some reason it runs really rough

·
Registered
414 Posts
Fill out your sig and tell us more about your truck that way we know which direction to lead you.:thumbsup: For all we know you trying to go 110 mph in a dump truck.:hehe:
In my old 88 Kenworth T-600, 3406Cat, 13sp RR, I was able to make it to 116 by depressing the long skinny pedal on the left. Truck had more in it, but how fast do you want to go towing two trailers? Yes, I was empty, and no, I didn't go to jail. Not for lack of trying though. :stirpot:

·
Registered
414 Posts
116 MPH, 88 Kenorth T-600, 3406 Cat, 13 sp rr, Two trailers was fast enough. :rof

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
In my old 88 Kenworth T-600, 3406Cat, 13sp RR, I was able to make it to 116 by depressing the long skinny pedal on the left. Truck had more in it, but how fast do you want to go towing two trailers? Yes, I was empty, and no, I didn't go to jail. Not for lack of trying though. :stirpot:
Dang this truck is special! It's got the go pedal on the left! :shock::shock:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Dang this truck is special! It's got the go pedal on the left! :shock::shock:
:doh: Dangit! :doh: Second day in a row I have posted something stupid. I think my brain needs a triple disk billet. Seems to be slipping these days.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Well $h!t fire, save matches, and fluck a duck.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im brining this back up I sold my quadzilla 4k does anyone know how to bypass 110 on these trucks in a 5spd

·
Mule Barn Proprietor
11,118 Posts
Im brining this back up I sold my quadzilla 4k does anyone know how to bypass 110 on these trucks in a 5spd
I think its some weird truck to truck thing... mines never been governed at 110 :confused013: i run out of gear a little north of 120

Sent from the NAFWG executive office

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe I know my 4k box nevwr had a problem seeing 120 guess ill see qhen I get t his comp on iy

·
Registered
321 Posts
Idk if it works on the 5 speed but the bd rad box is supposed to let you go 130 i think

1 - 20 of 21 Posts