Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was on my way to wendover tonight and got about 20 west of lake point when my #4 injector line broke again:doh: I made a call to ryan (rollincoal) and in 30 minuets he was there with a tow strap. With another phone call derek (03dmax) showed up with aaron (rollin94) and a trailer. As were pushing my truck up to the trailer a kid rolls up and asked what was wrong with my truck I told him and he said he had a complete fuel system for a 05 sitting in his garage he told me $35 for the line 30 minuets later my truck was up and running. I just wanted to say thank you so much guys I'm happy to have friends I can count on. And thank you to Kort and Brandon for trying to find me a fuel line with no notice you guys are awesome.

· Registered
1,640 Posts
yeah that kid had a whole common rail motor he was trying to sell but it has a nasty knock he said i have his number he was gonna talk to his dad about it and call me when he finds out a price i want that head

· Registered
447 Posts
my buddy with the yellow Ford that cruised with us wants a 04.5-05 motor to put in his truck and get rid of the powerstroke. so let me know a price and what all will be left.

· Registered
319 Posts
thats awesome.. sux to hear about your truck tho craig but if ya needed anything you could of always gave me a call. i have my service truck parked at home all the time with all my tools on board so if anything like that happens again i can grab tools and go. if something like that happens to anyone just give me a call at 801 657 8128. haha ask stewart(mr. 12v i think) i gave him a hand along i-15 nb one night for a couple hours.

· Banned
1,706 Posts
Haha he was leaving my house and his rear end seized up that sucks!!!!!

· Registered
67 Posts
thats awesome.. sux to hear about your truck tho craig but if ya needed anything you could of always gave me a call. i have my service truck parked at home all the time with all my tools on board so if anything like that happens again i can grab tools and go. if something like that happens to anyone just give me a call at 801 657 8128. haha ask stewart(mr. 12v i think) i gave him a hand along i-15 nb one night for a couple hours.
yeah thanks man

· Registered
67 Posts
dude that sucked when i got home i tore my trans out found that i snapped the intermediate shaft fixed it then went to pull out of the shop and realized that my rear end was toast

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.