Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well im confused on what to get!!i want the front end to be a lil higher than the back!yet be stock height because i want faster times.well i heard that spacers move the axle and you have to buy something to adjust them with right?WHATS THE BIGGEST SPACER I CAN GET?and there is also a KORE front space lift right?whats the difference and whats better?i got 20x10 American racing with 305/55r20 and they clear no problem,just wish they stuck out more

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
2wd or 4wd? It's not in your sig. Either way this won't change how far your tires stick out. That's all in the rims you're running.

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Well I have a 4x4 dually. And from my investigating, on a 4 wheel drive you should be able to run a 2.5" or maybe 3" spacer up front without having to change the arms. If you go any bigger then you have to change the arms and put adjustable ones on. I have a 2.5" level kit and mine sits perfect level, until I put my camper or a gooseneck trailer on....

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
80 Posts
I had a set of ready lift spacers untill recently when i ditched them for a kore suspension, in any case i had no problem with the spacers and they leveled out the truck nicely only adjustments i did was an alignment, same story with the kore lift

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i was wanting to get my front end a lil higher than the rear since when i get on the throttle the front end lifts pretty damn high,and plus the front end higher a little looks better.any adjustable spacer or lifts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts