Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i run a one or 2 inch spacer with my superlift 6 inch coil and stil be safe? as far as ride and drivetrain?
Im wanting some lean!

·
Registered
368 Posts
i just put 2.5" spacers on my 6" tuff country springs. you will need a longer or a adjustable track bar, and i needed a sway bar end link kit from top gun customz. the links are only $60 and the adj track bar i got was $250. but if you do only a 1" spacer i dont think you will need it. my truck rides fine but i am considering picking up some custom longer control arms since the axle is pulled back a bit. they are only like $240 from TGC.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
My buddy wanted to do this he ended up just going to a suspension shop and they traded him some 3.5" blocks for his 6" blocks out of the rear he has plenty of lean dont know if you want that much but you could go with 4"blocks or 4.5"blocks if you dont want to have to get the track bar and link kit

·
Registered
152 Posts
i have a 2'' spacer on my superlift 6'' coil, rides a little stiff but hey i drive a 3/4 ton truck its suposed to be stiff. you will have to get an adjustable track bar, and a long arm kit or the adjustable rock runner arms cause the axel gets pulled twards the cab, and you might have to get an indexing ring for the transfer case if you dont want that narly angle on the front drive shaft in some cases they hum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts