Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2008 dodge 3500 dually and just got done putting the lift on it, now the problem I am having is the wheel spacers, the studs are too short for the aftermarket wheels I have. I have tried to find longer studs to fit the spacers with no luck and most places I look don't really give you the thread length on the spacers. the bolt pattern is 8x 6.5 and the studs are 9/16-18 thread, knurl dia on the spacers I have now are .570". The wheels are 20"x8.25" Monstir Mayhems and with the inner and outer wheel together I looks like I would need a spacer with a stud with at least 2.5" to 3" of thread. looking for any suggestions on good spacers with long enough studs. tia

·
Registered
819 Posts
Spacers on a dually? I'm sorry, but I don't get it. I've never seen a dually with spacers. I have seen srw trucks with spacers to simulate a dually.

·
Trying to learn
5,621 Posts
Are you sure you matched the correct wheels for your truck?
Are the tires too wide and will be touching under load?
Spacers have been known to cause issues.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Spacers on a dually? I'm sorry, but I don't get it. I've never seen a dually with spacers. I have seen srw trucks with spacers to simulate a dually.
Lots of dually run spacers on rear. Some between the duals because of too wide of tire for the rim. Some between the inner and hub to make clearance for wide rims and tires.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts