Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've seen members from Durango but I think thats about it, any members that might be from Cortez? Maybe even Mancos or Dolores? I'm new to cummins/diesels but just wondering if I've seen some members trucks around. I'm from Mancos myself

·
Registered
574 Posts
:welcome: I am sure that there are guys from around your area. If you ever find yourself in Colorado Springs, hit me up.

·
Dey took er jerbs!
1,741 Posts
Hey man. I am in Hesperus. I just have Durango in my info because Hesperus is unheard of. I spend a lot of time in Mancos in the winter snowmobiling. Good camping up there too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man. I am in Hesperus. I just have Durango in my info because Hesperus is unheard of. I spend a lot of time in Mancos in the winter snowmobiling. Good camping up there too.
Right on! I just went through Hesperus on my way up La Plata Canyon today. And Mancos isn't that well heard of either :hehe: You wouldn't happen to ride sleds with the Cox family would you? Lots of people are crazy about sleddin in Mancos.

·
Dey took er jerbs!
1,741 Posts
I live off La Plata canyon road (124)! I manage Indian Shadow, which is the first ranch on the right.
I ride with a lot of different people, but I don't really know last names. The only last name I really know is Steven Goff. Know him? I usually park at Kirtis Wyatts place. It's past Jackson lake, right at the Nat'l Forest boarder.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't personally know him but I've heard of him, I do know some Goff's though. I've seen your truck around I'm usually up that road to Jackson quite a bit messin' around in the woods with friends n such.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts