Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Southern CA Dyno day

2530 58
Have any of you guys heard about this? Some of us should go & show these inport guys what real power is:lol4:

Please join us for a great day of sale priced forced induction goods.

WHEN:
Saturday, May 30th
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

WHERE:
Turbonetics / Spearco
Simi Valley, CA.

WHAT:
Ceramic Ball Bearing Turbochargers
Std. Bearing Turbochargers
Bolt-On Intercooler Upgrades
Universal Intercooler Assemblies
Bolt-On Vehicle BOV kits
BOV's
Wastegates

Countless other forced induction parts and accessories such as silicone hose, elbows, clamps, flanges, fittings etc. will be for sale. Milodon our next door neighbor and maker of performance oil pans, oil systems and engine parts will also be having items for sale in their parking lot. Food and drink will be available for purchase on-site as well.

Raffle tickets will be on sale for $10.00 to enter for a chance to win turbochargers, Spearco intercoolers, or RG-45 wastegates. Raffles will take place at 11:00/12:30 and 2:00. If you buy $300.00 worth of goods, get a free ticket to be entered into the raffle drawings. Dyno pulls will be available during the entire course of the event. Register in advance to save some coin. 3 pulls will be $30.00 in advance and $40.00 on site. Limited availability so sign up early.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendance is FREE!
Click on the links to RSVP now to let us know you are coming.

Turbocharger / Spearco Intercooler / RG-45 Wastegate Raffle
Only $10.00 to enter for your chance to win one of these great prizes. For only a few bucks your could win some serious items, don't miss out!

Advance Ticket - Garage Sale
100 people only. Provides entry into the event 30 minutes before general public. All items will be available for sale. All product will be on a first come first serve basis. Complete list of sale items will also be provided in advance to ticket holder. *Includes an automatic entry for raffle drawings ($10.00 value).

Dyno Registration - 3 runs/pulls
10 spots. 3 dyno pulls/runs on Turbonetics SuperFlow Eddy Current Dynomometer for $30.00 (On-site rate of $40.00). Air/Fuel will be measured at the exhaust and dyno runs will only be for Horsepower measurements only ie. no programming or advanced tuning. *Includes an automatic entry for raffle drawings ($10.00 value).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turbonetics Inc.
2255 Agate Ct.
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Ph: 805-581-0333
Fx: 805-584-1913
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Dyno Registration - 3 runs/pulls
10 spots.
So does this mean they are only gonna dyno 10 vehicles?

That's a decent drive for me, but I have family in 1000 Oaks and could possibly make it.

· Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must have missd that part hmmm:confused013:

· Registered
772 Posts
Damn only ten runs? Hm should be fun tho showing those little hondas what real power is! :D

· Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I was thinking

· Registered
772 Posts
I would go but that's far. So you guys go and rep it for the big C.

· Registered
3,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL I dont know what your talking about. My truck dont smoke at all:not-tagged10000:

· Registered
601 Posts
I am down to show up. The other Matt lives in Simi, and so does Billy. I would think that would be two trucks for sure. Phil could head up from BFE and make an appearance. That would be totally cool to smoke out some imports!

· Registered
4,129 Posts
I can make it. What time and how much for runs? I think I can outrun most of the guys out there. Since I figured how to use my tuner and try different tunes. If not, I will bring the Viper to smoke all those little CEREAL CARS OUT.

· Registered
772 Posts
I can make it. What time and how much for runs? I think I can outrun most of the guys out there. Since I figured how to use my tuner and try different tunes. If not, I will bring the Viper to smoke all those little CEREAL CARS OUT.
Hey Now my girl drives a "cereal car" :doh:. But if you do take your truck be sure not to break anything:hehe:..jk man:D

· Registered
601 Posts
That would be cool if you could make it bro! It would be cool if we could get a few guys with some real horsepower to show up!

· Registered
601 Posts
If I do not go to Fallon, NV. I will attend this dyno and hope for 600+. What time in Simi Valley? Who much per a run? Can someone narrow everything down. Because all that reading is just confusing me.
Here is a link Turbonetics Garage Sale - Eventbrite It is $30 for three pulls if you register online, and $40 on site. It is from 10AM-3PM

· Registered
601 Posts

· Registered
819 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.