Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My plastic line broke on my slave cylinder and the parts stores around here cant order the whole thing JUST the cylinder its self and the plastic hose doesnt like to come off. I tried using some high pressure hose but the rubber flexed too much. I could see that coming but it was worth a try. So i was wondering if a upgraded Southbend hydraulic system for a 94-98 will work?

eBay Motors: Southbend Clutch Hydraulics Dodge Ram Cummins 1994-1998 (item 260387093506 end time May-01-09 16:59:16 PDT)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yeah it will work, I just ordered one for myself actually. the actual slave cylinder and master cylinder look the same as the factory dodge one, but the lines are steel braided and wrapped in some heat protective stuff. But anyhoo, I would definetely recomend it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have a slave cylinder for a 00 is there any way that could work?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it will work, I just ordered one for myself actually. the actual slave cylinder and master cylinder look the same as the factory dodge one, but the lines are steel braided and wrapped in some heat protective stuff. But anyhoo, I would definetely recomend it. :thumbsup:
thanks! that makes me feel better especially since i stole the clutch hydraulics off my 92 W150 lol.

I dont kno if a 00 one will work. I'll just order the one for the 94-98

1 - 4 of 4 Posts