Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smells good, that is. We have some really great people selling us stuff for our trucks. My latest example is Larry B. I ordered a set of starter contacts on Friday. They arrived today, Monday. I didn't order any special fast delivery, just whatever the normal shipping is. He obviously got the order out Friday. He also included a set of disposable gloves to do the job with. Now THAT'S service.

Other notables include Jamie at CPP, the guys at southbend clutch, and I hear nothing but good about valair as well. Us dodge cummins guys are living in good times.

·
Premium Member
16,224 Posts
Larry can't be beat, highly encourage people to use him.
I talked to him over the weekend about carrying 12 valve mechanical lift pumps. Said he had 300 on order but wasn't going to sell any until he had 10 people test them for free before he charges for one.
Hard to beat that.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, that is hard to beat.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Ive always heard great things about Larry B. (Fosters Truck). Geno's Garage is also pretty good. I ordered (a few days ago) a factory service manual, block heater cord, and a few various gaskets. I immediately got an email confirmation and a back order notice. The email very thoroughly explained why there was a back order (Geno's is waiting on their shipment from the factroy) and that my order should be shipped in up to 7 days. It also stated my credit card would not be charged until my order shipped and that I would recieve another notification when my order does ship.

Eventhough, my order was back ordered Geno's told me about it right away and thats all I ask for:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, Geno's is another good one. I've bought several things from them before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts