Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I triumphed!!!!! There is a guy that I work with here at the firehall who regularly harrasses and abuses me about GMC being better than Dodge on the Horsepower, Tranny etc..anyways this morning I watched his mighty Duramax being towed to the dealer for tranny work that may cost a bundle!!we luckily had the cameras going taking movies and shots as this happened...you will see my Cummins in the background smiling...I hate a guy losing his truck and I hope that its fixed cheap..but!!...Diesel is 5.45 an Imperial Gallon today I can smile!!!

·
Registered
287 Posts
:lol3::rof
Tell him that's what he gets for driving a ricer Isuzu diesel. And remind him, that the Allison he has sure as hell ain't the same as the one in the M-1 Abrams....
Too funny man!!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hahahahaha

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice pics!! To me tho it seems us as dodge owners are always on the defense, I know my ford/chevy buddies are always on my case, but yet im the first one they call when they need help wrenching on them. Why can't they just let it be and admit we are superior! lol

·
Fill Diesel Only
1,033 Posts
Nice pics!! To me tho it seems us as dodge owners are always on the defense, I know my ford/chevy buddies are always on my case, but yet im the first one they call when they need help wrenching on them. Why can't they just let it be and admit we are superior! lol

Same reason they persecute Christians, they know there wrong but like to try to justify it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
oh yeah, i while I was checking the mail (my house is on top of a HUGE hill), a D-Max and 6.4 Twin Turbo were racing up the hill with 25ers. the lanes go from 2 to 1. the d-max got ahead, and got in front of the p-joke. Then they turn around and blow by me again, the d-max in the lead. i was thinking about driving out and racing the winner, but they were too far ahead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts