Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04 3500, threw a p0073 i replaced the inlet air charge temp sensor unhooked batt and it cleared the light after 40 miles its back on and im still having the throttle pedal problems... when i come to a stop i have to feather the pedal then it picks up n goes but not all the time... my ? is does the tps not always throw a code if its half way working or what local parts house has one 334.00 I just want to make sure b4 i do it helppppp

·
Registered
449 Posts
the tps could be intermittently working man. its tough to tell. unplug that sucker and check the connection, plug it back it in. disconnect both batteries and leave them unhooked for about 10 minutes. also go thru and check the other connections on the other sensors on that side of the engine harness...everything on the passenger side that has a 3 or 4 pin connection. be gentle so they don't get messed up when you're pulling them off....and make sure you get a snug connection when plugging it all back in. what are you using to clear the codes?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
re

Clearing codes w unhooking batt. And or my genesis scanner. But I put new air filter in cleared the p0073 code and put new god on and no kite n full pedal. I guess cuz it was working intermittently it didn't throw a code. Idk but I'm up n goin thanx

·
Registered
449 Posts
cool man. glad you're back on the road.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
re

Sorry for goofy reply I'm on my phone in the cab if a tractor cutting hay... but what I thought I was saying is I had put new tps sensor on as well n all is good sorry for the weirdness LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.